An Epic in 7/8 An Epic in 7/8

Awesome!!

I love 7/8, and you've manipulated it so well! This was an absolutely fantastic piece. Very, very well done.

TheBenjerman responds:

Thank you very kindly! I certainly tried!
It just takes a little while to get used to the asymmetry, and then it's a piece of cake. :)

Marie's Song Marie's Song

Great!

I really enjoyed your piece. Loved the bit from around 2:12 until the end.
One thing I would say is that it sounded a little empty. For most of the song, it gave the impression that it was leading up to a big climax. You should put an acoustic guitar in the back playng some chords or something. Other than that, fantastic song!

Hiberna responds:

Thanks very much, constructive criticism noted.

Kimes Animation Project Kimes Animation Project

Awesome job!

This is a really good piece of music, and to be written on such short notice is respectable. Personally, I don't like the fact that it drops back into how it begins at the end - it should carry on heavier to the finish, however I have read the forum thread and I appreciate that that was necessary for the animation. I love this, and I'm gonna go listen to your other musics :D

sorohanro responds:

Glad that you like it. Thanks for the review.

Bumpin' Bumpin'

The Devil's Song!

Contrary to popular belief, the number of the beast was translated wrong as is in fact 616, not 666. Which makes your loop the loop of the Devil XD

Classical Set Up Classical Set Up

This song is pi!!

Lol, ID: 314159 (3.14159 ^^) Pretty cool. I don't think the percussion matches, but I love the piano and the bass is pretty cool. Cool song :D

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks for your review mate, glad you liked it :)

Discovery Of An Ancient Tomb Discovery Of An Ancient Tomb

Enjoyable!

Really liked the melody at the beginning. I think that there could be more variation in instruments - that was a nice synth to begin with, but I felt it should have at least included some more prominent percussion. I thought the strings coming in at around 2:12 was a nice touch, and the big crash at 2:37 was very cool. Imho, the title doesn't suit it, but the song is great! Good work :)

Snakessgoss responds:

Thanks a lot

dragonforce 8bit dragonforce 8bit

lol

XD

There's some 8-bit Protest the Hero on Youtube, too. Damned hilarious!!

Mental Core Mental Core

Loved it!

Awesome song!!! Sounds very Killswitch Engage in parts, and I loved the riffs. Love the ending too!

Decisive Metal - FF VI Decisive Metal - FF VI

TEH AWESOME!!

Final Fantasy are incredible games, and this is an incredible example of an FF song. You have done really well here, I love it!

Midi Project 1 Midi Project 1

Great

Second song I've enjoyed so far in the metal category. Heard around 8, and the reast are very... 'Samey,' and also very predictable. This and the final fantasy song Decisive Metal. Does need an audio volume improvement, but the track was a good listen!