PHASE ONE PHASE ONE

If you have played ICO for the PS2, you may know what I mean when I say that the atmosphere is very similar to that. And ICO is a phenomenal game. The atmos you've created here is spot-on and I'm really looking forward to further episodes. To answer Nicholas below me, I agree about the running animation; that could definitely improved. The elevator sequence, however, I actually thought worked quite well. Anyway, grats on this film, has real potential.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Great idea!!

Loved it, please do more. 4.74 is one of the highest ratings I've seen on NG, good work!

GLaDos Badass GLaDos Badass

Woah!

Incredible animation! Great music, and I loved seeing the ASHPD being put together. And now for a cliched GLaDOS reference... Excellent work. You remained resourceful and resolute, in an atmosphere of extreme pessimism. Good job. ;)

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Absolutely Incredible!

Completely flawless game, unbelievably well made. I would pretty happily pay for this as an online game.

Depict1 Depict1

Anagram ^^

Deception = depict one, clever. Nice game.

Icy Cave of Frustration Icy Cave of Frustration

Fairly good

Good game, I played for around 15 mins for the medals. It would have been better if you did have lives, although it is sort of the point that you only get one. It does sort of seem like the one-life thing is due to the fact that the programmer doesn't know how or coudn't be bothered making lives, rather than deciding to make an annoying one-life game... Apologies if that is completely wrong.

Anyway, still a pretty good game if you're short on time or bored or whatever. I just want to know that if I'm God, who keeps saying "kickin' ass!" XD

tomdeaap responds:

I'm just going to stick with this:
Yes and,
Apologies accepted.

An Epic in 7/8 An Epic in 7/8

Awesome!!

I love 7/8, and you've manipulated it so well! This was an absolutely fantastic piece. Very, very well done.

TheBenjerman responds:

Thank you very kindly! I certainly tried!
It just takes a little while to get used to the asymmetry, and then it's a piece of cake. :)

Marie's Song Marie's Song

Great!

I really enjoyed your piece. Loved the bit from around 2:12 until the end.
One thing I would say is that it sounded a little empty. For most of the song, it gave the impression that it was leading up to a big climax. You should put an acoustic guitar in the back playng some chords or something. Other than that, fantastic song!

Hiberna responds:

Thanks very much, constructive criticism noted.

Kimes Animation Project Kimes Animation Project

Awesome job!

This is a really good piece of music, and to be written on such short notice is respectable. Personally, I don't like the fact that it drops back into how it begins at the end - it should carry on heavier to the finish, however I have read the forum thread and I appreciate that that was necessary for the animation. I love this, and I'm gonna go listen to your other musics :D

sorohanro responds:

Glad that you like it. Thanks for the review.